(Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed)
Wednesday evenings, during the school year, at 7:00 PM.
Children from four years of age through 8th grade are invited to attend.
The Awana classes are:
- Cubbies: 4 yr old – pre Kindergarten
- Sparks: K -2nd Grade
- Truth and Training (T&T): 3rd – 6th Grade
- TREK: 7th – 8th Grade
An evening at Awana:
- Game Time: Every club meeting has a high energy game time featuring individual and team competition. Game time unleashes kid’s natural energy and enthusiasm. The Awana Game circle has universal appeal!
- Handbook Time: Using achievement oriented curriculum materials, Awana emphasizes memorization and understanding of key Bible verses. With a trained leader alongside to encourage and guide, clubbers develop a Bible-based view of how to know and serve God. They are rewarded for their achievements as they progress through their books.
- Lesson Time: The whole club gathers for a time of singing and hearing a Bible message directly from God’s Word.
Through Awana your child will:
- Memorize Scripture in a fun and exciting way.
- Learn God’s Word with other kids their age
- Participate in games and other entertaining activities to stretch their body and mind.
- Meet and interact with caring adults.
- Earn awards for completing Bible lessons.
- Learn more about God and the Bible and about how to understand and apply the Bible’s truths.
- Grow and mature in their Christian faith.
All in a safe and fun environment!